Unlimited online coaching.
Personal trainer at JD Gym Widnes
Are you sick of being over weight?
Hey, I've been there. After leaving the army in 2012 I gained a ton of weight myself. I hated how I looked and felt and started hating myself.
I felt disappointed in myself, angry at myself and also angry at the universe for making it so hard for me to lose weight while it seemed so easy for others. For me things just got worse and worse. Usually because I would eat to cheer myself up (temporarily)
It was actually not my fault
I'd been led to believe so things that turned out to be complete b******t!
1. Fat burners worked
2. 'Healthy' foods would make me lose weight
3. Supplement companies cared about me and my weight
4. Things like lemon water reduce belly fat
Here's some truths...
1. Fat burners don't do s**t for weight loss
2. Eating too many calories from so called healthy food still leads to fat gain
3. Supplement companies care about profit and NOTHING else
4. NOTHING burns belly fat. The right diet and training will reduce it but you can't target it.
Eventually I reached breaking point.
After like 4 people in 1 day commented on my weight, I realised that pretty much everyone I knew had in some way commented on my weight.
Even the friendliest of comments still cut pretty deep.
- I hit the gym
- Started eating better
- Quit drinking quite as much
_ Stopped eating to cheer myself up
This led me to lose weight, but eating better still wasn't 'right'
I knew if I wanted serious results I needed to do more. I needed to study.
So what did I study?
1. How to eat RIGHT, not just better
2. How to train RIGHT, not just better
3. How to treat my by body RIGHT
4. How to think in a healthier way
My own results
Not too bad eh?
I got pretty good at this, really good in fact. More and more people were asking me for help than I had time for. Everyone around me was telling me I should be giving this amazing feeling to others for a living... I agreed.
How did I help others?
I completed personal training courses, so that the training I was advising would be perfect for their needs
I completed nutrition courses, so the diet advice I gave would be perfect for them
Studied clinical weight loss and fitness psychology, to help them change their behaviour
And of course, took out insurance
How can I help you get YOUR dream body?
1. By creating you a tailored, progressive training program that can be completed either at home or at the gym.
2. Give you demonstration videos for every exercise in your program.
3. Give you tailored nutrition coaching or meal plans, calculated to your calorie and macro needs.
4. Give you all the tools you need to track your progress to keep you moving in the right direction.
5. Apply everything I mentioned about fitness behaviour coaching, to make all of this a walk in the park.
6. Send all of this straight to your smart phone, tablet or computer screen.
Money back guarantee
So, you have already seen the results I get for people, but hey, I get it.
It can be a little scary passing your hard earned cash to a stranger, so how about a 100% money back guarantee?
With no catches, If you try my program and don't get results, I'll return 100% of the cost.
there won't some 10 day wait type excuse either, If you ask for a refund, it will be transferred the same day.
To cut a long story short
So, to cut a long story short, it's time to make a decision.
Do you want to keep making the same mistakes I was making, wasting money on products that don't work and gaining more and more weight and feeling down and disgusted in myself all the time.
- Do you want to start carving your dream body, like the people in the pics above.
- Do you want to literally change your life and became the fitter, healthier and leaner version of you that you deserve?
- Do you want to do all of this totally risk free due to the money back guarantee?
Then all you have do is hit that big button below and let me get started doing what I do best, and start guiding you to the results you deserve.